Happy Monday! We’re sitting here with out coffee, green teas, black teas, tasty breakfast foods (pastries? sandwiches?)… ready to face the week! How are you gearing up? Did you watch the Emmy Awards last night? What did you think? Anyways, this is just a reminder that you still have about a week left to enter our beauty box (valued at more than $140) giveaway. The giveaway includes Neutrogena, Lumene, L’OREAL, ORLY, LivingProof, Dr Dennis Groos products and more! Click on the photo below for more information and to enter the giveaway (or navigate to the giveaway tab up top ^). Giveaway ends on September 30! Good luck!
Congratulations to Amber over at Amber Writes for winning the dress and bracelet! We hope you will like the dress and Wow people with the matching duo. 🙂 A big thanks to everyone who entered our giveaway. And of course, are Beauty Box Giveaway (valued at more than $140) is going on for the month of September, so you still have lots of time to enter that! 🙂
Amber, expect an email from us by the end of the day today! 🙂
That’s all for now, but more stories to come. Have a wonderful Labor Day Weekend!
❤ Charkie, Arkie, Jarkie, and Markie @todaycommai
Now I promised you the breathtaking view that President Abe sees every night… so here it is ~
I mentioned that I took a trip to see the memorials/monuments of Washington, DC after my dining experience at Jaleo DC in my previous post. I have visited the city landmarks multiple times during family vacations as a kid. However, I don’t think I’ve ever seen any of these places at night. What a difference it makes! And how lovely it is! I also didn’t realize that so many people come out at night to see these famous memorials/monuments. Enjoy ~
We started out at the US National World War II Memorial. This is one of my favorite ones to visit with the 56 pillars surrounding the plaza and fountain. This is also a great place to view the Washington Monument –
From the World War II Memorial plaza, you can see the Lincoln Memorial from afar. When you’re actually standing there, the memorial seems like a short walk, but it’s actually quite far (well, I guess it’s not that far… hehe).
After a quick-ish walk, we have arrived at the front of the memorial. We spy Abe.
Whew! What a climb… let’s take a break and look up at the aesthetics of it all!
And there he sits as he gazes out at the lovely city of Washington, DC.
Just a reminder that our SomethingNavy Dress and Jewelmint Bracelet giveaway will end in two days! To enter, click on the link or click on picture below 🙂
Feel free to check what giveaways we have currently going on. Talk to you all soon~ 🙂
Charkie, Arkie, Markie, Jarkie
We promised another giveaway (to celebrate you lovely readers and to celebrate our blogiversary), and here it is! 🙂 This is a beauty giveaway… full of awesome goodies! 🙂 Instructions on how to enter are below. We will select a winner on October 1, 2013.
Todaycommai’s 2013 Blogiversary Giveaway (Part 3) – Beauty Box Giveaway!
One lucky reader will win a box full of 11 beauty products, ranging from skincare to makeup to nail products to hair products and more… valued at more than $140!
Jarkie bought the products or received them in her subscription boxes (This giveaway is not sponsored by any third party). For a list of products and why she chose to include them in the giveaway, see details below.
What’s in this beauty giveaway?
- Neutrogena® Rapid Tone Repair Night Moisturizer (1 oz / $20.99) – It’s a combo of Vit C and Accelerated Retinol SA to brighten skin tone and reveal younger looking skin
- Lumene Vitamin C+ Pure Radiance 24 h Lotion (50 ml/ $19.99) – Arctic cloudberry for radiant skin 🙂
- B. Kamins BB Cream (0.5 oz/ $14.41) – 8-in-1 multitasking cream
- Decleor Aroma Cleanse Youth Cleansing Milk (0.33 oz/ $1.92) and Youth Lotion(0.33 oz/ $1.92) – Travel size cleanser + toner
- ModelCo Cheeks + Lip Tint Rosy Red (.33 oz/ $22.00) – Instant splash of color
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Lash Genius Waterproof Topcoat (0.11 oz) $12.15 – I’ve heard good reviews about this product, however, I don’t use mascara, so enjoy!
- L’OREAL Infallible Gel Lacquer Liner 24H in Blackest Black (0.08 oz/ $9.99) – I’ve recently fallen in love with gel eyeliners, so I hope you enjoy it too!
- Dr Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Glow Pads (10 applications/ $18.00) – Anti-aging exfoliating self-tanner for face with Active Vit D
- Living Proof Full Thickening Mousse (1.9 oz/ $9.88) – I have a head full of thick hair, so y’alls might make better use of this! 🙂
- ORLY Nail Polish (0.6 oz/$8.50) – Haute Red
- Fanghi D’Alga GUAM Anti Cellulite Seaweed Mud Cold Formula (FREE SAMPLE – 0.09 kg) – The packet says it’s a free sample… but it’s a free sample valued at $13.54! They’re currently having a sale on this… so I’m just going to say it’s free hehe.
To enter, follow the rafflecopter directions below. Remember, this giveaway is only open to residents of the US. If you cannot access it in this post, you can also use this link to enter. Good luck! 🙂