Hope you all had a lovely weekend! Anything exciting happen? This weekend was packed with work stuff, application stuff, and social stuff. Too much stuff. I also bawled away at one of the endings of an Asian TV drama (Lan Ling Wang) that I have been following. It was not the ending I had been hoping for. *sigh* I went on an impromptu Labor Day weekend shopping spree this weekend. The trip started out in TJ Maxx. However, a fire alarm forced me to abandon my shopping cart of goodies. We then retreated to ZARA. When I came back to TJ Maxx, my abandoned shopping cart was still there where I had left it. It was a sign. It was meant to be. So I bought everything in in.
- Miraculous Hand Gloves Cocoa Butter & Vitamin E – I’ve already tried these gloves and I love them! My hands are feeling smooth and soft just after a one-time use! Will be posting my review for that soon.
- Alluring Decolletage Mask – I have no idea what this is.. a mask for my chest? Alluring? Why not? Might as well, I bought 2 of these packs, a total of 6 treatments
- Spa Sister Eyelid Gel Mask in Pink – Not the best quality, but hey! It works! Hoping this will help with my puffy eyes 🙂
- Bamboo Bodycare Exfoliating Mitt – Love these exfoliating mitts! Scrub away all that dirt!
- Batiste Dry Shampoo in Blush – How fitting I received my very first dry shampoo product in a Blush mystery box (see review here)
- Bamboo Naturals Headband in Eco Green – And just a thing to get my hair out of the way 🙂
I’m loving my new sneaks 🙂