Wahoooo look what arrived the other day! My New Beauty test tube. 🙂 It’s one of my favorite subscriptions. I think I’m ready to cancel everything but this one and Blush.
A special surprise came with this tube. Without the secret, the products came to a value of $98.61! Including the surprise, the testtube was worth $147.58!!!
I found this sitting outside my door.
- Living Proof Full Thickening Mousse (1.9 oz/ $9.88) – For anyone with very thin, fine hair… Ha! I have a head full of thick hair. If you could touch it, you’d probably compare it to horse hair, Barbie hair, or even hay! I can say with confidence that I do not need this mousse… you know what that means! It might end up in a future giveaway 🙂
- Ojon Damage Reverse Restorative Conditioner (2 oz/ $5.88) – For anyone with dry damaged hair… Now this is perfect for me!
- bliss Lemon+Sage Body Butter (1.7 oz/ $7.10) – 1) I love the citrus scent! So light, but refreshing! 2) Definitely feels like butter, make my thirsty elbows and knees feel so hydrated 🙂
- Hydroxatone InstantEffect 90-second Wrinkle Reducer (15 sample packets/ ~$44.50) – Hmmm interesting. I’ve seen videos for this … the product is suppose to temporarily reduce the appearance of crow’s feet, fine lines, wrinkles, and under-eye bags. Effects last up to 8 hours ( I think)… I’m not sure if this is what I want/need quite yet. Luckily they come in 0.02 oz packets!
- AHAVA 3-in-1 Mineral Cleanser (0.85 oz / $3.00) – This product has been discontinued… but I am still excited by it! I am loving these multi-purpose cleansers! I will be on the hunt. Love love love to have a cleanser that could remove make up, act as a cleanser & toner. Save steps. We need sleep!
- Philosophy Love Sweet Love Shampoo, Bath, & Shower Gel (1 oz/ $1.50) – Another multitasking product, as you can tell from the name. Love that it can be used for a bath or shower. I think it smells incredible (I’d go as far to say delicious) and leaves my skin feeling soft.
- Josie Maran Argan Oil (.17 oz/ $4.76) – I received this in my QVC tube … and am so HAPPY to have another one. Another sort of multi-purpose product (I’m loving this theme!). I love using it for my hair since I have quite brittle, damaged, disgusting hair. But it’s great for dry skin and nails also!
- Lumene Vitamin C+ Radiant Day Cream (0.5 oz/$3.99) – They got me with the word radiant! 🙂
- bareMinerals marvelous MOXIE , spark plug (FULL SIZE/ 0.15 oz/$18.00) – Excited for this full size product! Just two weeks ago, Bare Escentuals had their tour truck at the Bethesda Arts Festival. My roommate and I got tempted by their pretty chandeliers… of course, their artists covered our faces with their powder (I do like their foundations, etc) … and we got to try this so called marvelous moxie lipgloss. I love it. I love the color. I do have to say it’s a bit shiny… but the peppermint cooling feeling just feels so good.
What’s this?! Apparently this box came with bonus products!
And there you go!
- Miracle Skin Transformer SPF 20 (0.16 oz/ $3.38) – This is a 5-in-1 (I’m telling you! So many multi-purpose products!) skincare enhancer that I also received in my Sephora sun safety kit. The more the merrier 🙂
- Dr. Brandt Pores No More Vacuum Cleaner (0.4 oz/ $18.00) – Blackhead extractor! I have a terrible obsession (wrong word?) with getting rid of blackheads. I’d do anything to remove those icky things that we all have.
- Lumene Sensitive Touch 5 min SOS Cream (0.14 oz/ $1.64) – A cream to relieve dry skin…
- Kneipp Herbal Bath Valerian & Hops Sleep Well (0.68 bottle X 2/ $11.00) – Bath oil to promote relaxation and a sound night’s sleep. Sounds like something I desperately need!
The box also came with the Celebrity Beauty Secrets book ($14.95). I flipped through the book and it’s quite entertaining… and I couldn’t put it down! I believe they’re selling it at airports and Barnes and Noble if you’re looking for the book and not the products.
That’s all for now.