So excited that my Sephora Sun Safety Kit came last night! Supposedly $210 value (my additions didn’t work out, but I might have calculated something wrong, haha, my hands are hurting, so sorry! I’ll try to fix it later!) for only $30! And most of it is moisturizer with SPF/sunscreen… things needed for the summer that is to come in the DMV area! So what came? A clear cosmetics case plus little goodies (see coupon code for deluxe samples below)! (My May Blush Mystery Box also came… review is below the Sephora one).
Friendly reminder: our Todaycommai May Giveaway (beauty products include Marc Jacobs Daisy lotion and bath gel, Julep mascara, Lancome lipstick, and other goodies) will be ending tomorrow night! If you haven’t entered yet, click here to enter!
Before my review, I’m so excited that Memorial Weekend is coming up! Much fun has been planned. Tonight, a trip back to good ole Sala Thai with some old housemates. Tomorrow, a slumber party with two good friends from home! Food and other such fun activities will happen 🙂 Hope you all have a lovely Memorial Day Weekend, too!
- Lancôme Bienfait Multivital SPF 30 Cream – (0.5 oz/$13.23) – Complex of vitamins + 24-hour hydration. This used to be (and still once in a while) my daily moisturizer…. I definitely recommend it!
- Josie Maran Cosmetics Argan Daily Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 40 – (0.5 oz/$8.00) – A daily moisturizer with Argan oil that moisturizes and protects with SPF! I love Josie Maran’s oil for my hair so I’m excited to try out this sunscreen!
- Peter Thomas Roth Clinical Skincare Max Sheer Day Moisture Defense® Lotion SPF 30 (0.5 oz/$12.35) – Two-in-one antioxidant sunscreen and hydrator.
- Origins A Perfect World™ SPF 25 Age-Defense Moisturizer with White Tea – (0.5 oz / $11.61) – A moisturizer with white tea, maritime pine, and UVA/UVB sunscreens that helps delay premature aging. I love Origins, so I am excited for this too! Plus I love white tea. Haha.
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder with Real Cocoa – (0.14 oz/ $12.00) – A matte bronzer… I’ve never really used a bronzer before, so I’m excited to try this one out! I’m excited about the matte finish!
- bareMinerals® Original Mineral Veil Broad Spectrum SPF 25 – (0.03 oz/$2.85) – I do like bare minerals a lot, and the mineral veil always creates a nice finish!
- bareMinerals® Mini Flawless Application Brush – (~$12)
- Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare™ Alpha Beta® Glow Pad™ – (1 towelette/ ~$1.60) – An exfoliating self-tanner with anti-aging properties and vitamin D. They seem cool but I’ve had a traumatic experience with self-tanners in the past (think: orange feet. haha not cool)… so I’ll skip on this one. They’ll end up as a gift for friends or in a future giveaway!
- Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer SPF 20 with Dermaxyl™ Complex – (.25/ $9.37) – Love it’s anti-aging properties and the SPF!
- Boscia® Self-Defense Antioxidant Moisture Broad Spectrum SPF 30 – (0.5 oz/ $12.85) – Eight antioxidants, anti-aging, moisturizing, SPF! What more can one ask for? 🙂 Excited, as always!
- Shiseido Ultimate Protection Cream+ Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ – (0.64 oz/ $10.67) – I love love love Shiseido! I’m a big fan so I’ll never complain about their products. So happy to find this Sunscreen in here, this will definitely be the first to be used up! Haha. I love that this one is not greasy at all, and blends in so well on my face!
- Miracle Skin Transformer Miracle Skin Transformer Face SPF 20 – (0.16 oz/ $3.38) – 5-in-1: hydrate, prime, enhance, mattify, and protect your skin with this product… let’s see if it transforms my face!
- Clarins UV Plus HP Sunscreen Multi-Protection Broad Spectrum SPF 40 – (0.3 oz / $7.05) – This is a really great sunscreen that I enjoy using. I love how it goes on my face very smoothly!
- Ole Henriksen Protect the Truth SPF 50+ – (0.5 oz/ $10.29) – Another sunscreen!
- Dr. Brandt® Signature Flexitone® BB Cream SPF 30 – (0.25 oz/ $9.75) – Not as big of a fan of Dr. Brandt BB creams, but some people really like it!
- L’Occitane Immortelle Brightening Hand Care SPF 20 – (0.5 oz / $5.19) – A hand cream that comes with SPF! Yes! People often neglect their necks and hands and lips when protecting their skin from the sun! I also LOVE L’Occitane so imagine my excitement !
- St. Tropez One Night Only Instant Glow Body Lotion – (1.69 oz/ $6.08) – A bronzer lotion? Free of typical tanning agents? Worth a try! Shimmer away!
- Tarte Brazilliance Skin Rejuvenating Maracuja Self Tanner – (0.5 oz / $3.36) – Like I mentioned above, I’m not a fan of tanners! But this seems to have gotten really good reviews on Sephora’s website. Worth a try!
- Sephora Collection Age Defy Moisture Cream SPF 15 Sunscreen – (0.169 oz / $2.53) – Never tried Sephora’s own collection so I look forward to seeing how this works.
Really super duper excited about my deluxe sample set! I used the coupon code AMOREFF. FREE AMORE PACIFIC MOISTURE BOUND REJUVENATING SET WITH $25 PURCHASE. I’ve heard such good things about this brand but it’s a little out of my price range. However, the deluxe samples are REALLY TINY (though it’s worth over $32.00!).
3 samples that came 🙂
I’m starting to fall in love with the Blush mystery boxes! I am especially excited for the Cailyn Gel Eyeliner. Love the fact that it comes with a gel brush! I also love the bracelet.
Did I get 2 free samples? I’m not sure, but I’m excited to try both! Especially the VICHY 3-in-1 cleanser (1. cleanser 2. toner 3. eye make-up remover).