May Birchbox – This month’s theme is beauty diaries… It’s all about getting into your daily routine, the way you like it… and I’m still making it up (ha!.. maybe that was a bit of a stretch) as I go along, taking it day by day.
From left to right:
- COOLA Classic Face SPF 30 Cucumber Moisturizer for Face (.23 fl oz/ value: $4.32) – “antioxidant enriched SPF 30 sunscreen” – I spy a couple of organic ingredients such as acai oil, linseed oil, evening primrose extra and borage seed oil. Fancy.
- amika Obliphica Nourishing Mask (0.67 fl oz/ value: $1.60) – I have very coarse, dry, brittle hair. It’s been compared to the hair of the little girls we saw outside the angawadi outside the villages of Udaipur… and they probably hadn’t washed their hair in weeks or months. Point of that little story is… my eyes sparkle when I see anything that has “hair” + “treatment”/”mask” in the same line 🙂 This is apparently filled with omega acids and vitamin C to help repair split ends and give me some more RADIANCE 😉
- Marvis Classic Mint Toothpaste Classic Strong Mint (0.5 oz/ value: $1.38) – Stalking BB’s fb, I’ve noticed that many customers are unhappy with the toothpaste. I’m actually really excited about it. It’s cute, perfect travel size item, plus toothpaste –> whiter teeth –> prettier smile. That to me is still somewhere in the vicinity of lifestyle & beauty.
- Sumita Color Contrast Eyeliner (0.024 oz/ 1 mini pencil / value: $5.25) – I think I got the black color. Apparently inspired by traditional Indian formulas. Again, as the other -arkies will tell you, my eyes most likely lit up again 🙂
- Runa Guayusa Tea (4 packets/ value: $1.75) – Love tea! This is perfect for work! The box says it has twice the antioxidants of green tea. My sample pack came with the following flavors: traditional, ginger-citrus, cinnamon-lemongrass (interesting), and mint.
Box value: $14.3
Hmmm.. I’m still not quite sure how I feel about the box yet. I don’t hate it … but I don’t know where on the dislike<– (like) –> love spectrum I’m at.
Stay tuneeeeddd, dear friends! We have a giveaway coming up QUITE SOON.