I got my glossybox last weekend! 🙂 According to their website, “Glossybox is a bespoke box of 5-6 luxury-sized cosmetic and wellness samples hand-picked by our beauty experts and mailed directly to your door. No matter which subscription plan you choose, from once-a-month to just once, this box is perfect little present from you to you!”
This is the first time I’ve tried it out… I love the packing and the box itself. A great box to store random items in.
1. TIGI glow blush – $22/0.70 oz – full size! – this was the item that they have revealed would be in every box. I dabbed a little on my cheeks and I really like the glow it gave.
2. BVLGARI – $9.50/0.50 oz – full size! – never heard of a tea bag for bath! The first thing I thought was, can I drink this? But I do love baths. I have yet to take a bath in my new (well it’s not new) apartment, so this will give me a great excuse to kill 2 birds with one stone. Supposedly relaxes and calms your mind with the white tea.
3. Le Metier De Beaute Replenishing Daily Solution – $13.25/ 0.1 oz – All I can say is even with $75 off of $225, I will not be purchasing this sample. The lotion itself felt so good though. I made sure to squeeze the sample into a leftover jar so that I can get as many uses out of this one packet as I can.
4. FREE GIFT – ZOYA nail polish 🙂 My free gift with coupon code.
5. Alterna Bamboo Style Boho Waves – $4.45 /0.85 oz – I’ve been curious about Alterna hair products and have really wanted to try it out. I’m a fan of the Pure Kendi Oil so I was excited when I received this in my box. I love waves but my hair apparently hates anything that’s not straight, coarse, and flat. So hopefully this works wonders. Haha.
6. Wash With Joe Coffeemint Invigorating Bodywash – $1.75 / 1.0 oz – The coffee and mint combo is so great! It really wakes me up. Good travel size bottle to take on trips and such.
7. Honest Co. Organic Lip Balm – $3.31 – I got the purely simple one. The original 3-pack also comes with lavendar mint and sweet orange vanilla. I wish I had gotten one of the flavored balms but I can’t complain. My lips are always chapped so this was a good addition to the box.
This was my first glossybox… The value of the box came out to be more than $54.00. I really enjoyed the variety of products that I got. After my 3-month sub is up, however, I don’t know if I’ll continue with this.
Hope you enjoyed yours!